A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all students.
Anyone arriving at the Academy wearing incorrect uniform can expect to
be placed in isolation for the day or until a parent/carer can bring the
The Academy Uniform is:
- Black blazer with Academy logo and name embroidered onto breast pocket
- Plain black trousers (full length) or knee-length black skirt. No denim or fashion wear including: leggings, jeggings and tightly fitting trousers
- White shirt with standard collar to be worn tucked into trousers or skirt, with top button fastened
- Academy black V-Neck jumper with striped collar and embroidered Academy logo and name
- Academy tie to be worn with Academy logo clearly visible underneath the knot
- Plain black shoes, without decoration or logo and NOT trainers, trainer-style shoes or canvas pumps*.
- Jewellery is not allowed in school. A single watch may be worn.
- Any jewellery confiscated will be placed in an envelope and only returned to pupils on the following Friday. A detention will be issued
What will not be accepted:
- Extremes in hairstyles, hair colours and hair accessories
- Caps, hats and hoods and hoodies are not be worn inside the Academy
- Non uniform items worn in the classroom e.g. non uniform tops / jumpers
- Boots, shoes without backs, trainers, trainer shoes or canvas pumps
- *Students are not permitted to wear trainers as an alternative to school shoes for ‘medical purposes’ unless a letter from a medical professional has been presented to the Pastoral Team.
Non-Uniform day expectations:
Academy Uniform Suppliers
This year the uniform will be available to order from Trutex Uniformity through the Academy or online directly from Uniformity.
Please note that only genuine items of uniform may be worn and these cannot be purchased from any other outlet or shop.
Contact supplier details:
3-5 Town Street, Farsley,
Leeds. LS28 5EN
Tel: 0113 2566020
Monday to Saturday: 9.00am to 5.30pm Sunday & Bank Holidays: Closed
Open Sundays in August only: 10am to 2pm